Empowering students with language-based learning differences grades 4-12
Siena Summer Academic Application
It is our intention to accept students who can be well served by our program. The Siena School applies all policies and procedures, including admissions, equally to all students and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, socio-economic status, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin. Siena can only review completed applications. It is the parents’ responsibility to ensure copies of all required reports are forwarded to The Siena School.
1. APPLICATION- Complete Online Application
2. TESTING - please email email@example.com, mail or fax recent psycho-educational evaluation and report including
- Cognitive assessment on the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC-V); and
- Achievement/academic assessment on the Woodcock-Johnson IV (WJ-IV), or similar, including reading, math and written language.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, mail or fax complete reports from any other testing, if available:
- Speech/language evaluation
- Occupational therapy evaluation
3. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION (Include, if applicable) please email to email@example.com, mail or fax at (301) 244-3601
- Current Individualized Education Program (IEP) or 504 plan
- Information on any medical conditions
- Recent grade reports
4. VISITS AND INTERVIEW If you would like to arrange a visit, please call us to schedule an appointment at (301) 244-3600. After reviewing the application, we may contact you to schedule a student visit or may request a parent interview to discuss the application with you further.