Empowering students with language-based learning differences
SPRING ATHLETICS REGISTRATION 2021
All athletic fees for the spring of 2021 have been waived. Fees will resume in the Fall.
- Coach: Jennifer Chambers
- Grades 9 - 12
- Thursdays from 3:45 - 5:00pm
- Dates: April 22nd - May 27th
- Location: Argyle Park
- Only players who are attending school on-campus may participate.
Coach Chambers is excited to get outside and play some tennis. She will lead a high school-only team of round-robin competitions between cohorts in the high school. 9th grade will compete against 10th grade, and 11th grade will compete against 12th grade. Each cohort will have three weeks of competition (see the schedule below). Tennis will be structured with 15-minutes of warm-up and competitive physical fitness and one hour of round-robin play in which players earn points for games won to determine the top three-point earners for each grade and the tennis team.
- Only players who are attending school on campus may participate.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet must be maintained.
- Players must bring their own tennis racket, balls, and a sharpie marker to initial their balls.
- Each grade level cohort will remain on one side of the courts throughout fitness and play.
- Parents must drop-off and pick-up from Argyle Park.
- Parents will remain off the courts and must be masked outside their cars.
Practice Schedule (3:45 - 5:00pm)
April 22nd: 9th-10th grade
April 29th: 11th-12th grade
May 6th: 9th-10th grade
May 13th: 11th-12th grade
May 20th: 9th-10th grade
May 27th: 11th-12th grade
All athletic fees for the spring of 2021 have been waived.
- Coach: Megan Noyes
- Grades 6 - 12
- Wednesdays from 3:00 - 3:30pm
- Dates: April 21st - May 19th
- Virtual Clinic
Are you missing Siena basketball practices? Do you want to work on some of your basketball skills? Join Ms. Noyes for Virtual Basketball Clinics on Wednesdays from 3:00-3:30 pm on April 21st- May 19th. Each week, Ms. Noyes will send you a skills video to practice that week, and you will demonstrate your skill and compete in virtual competitions with the other players on Wednesdays. All you need to participate in this clinic is a basketball and some space either inside or outside to dribble and play around! A hoop isn't required, and we can get creative with trash cans or other items to practice shooting. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Practice Schedule (3:00 - 3:30pm)
- April 21st
- April 28th
- May 5th
- May 12th
- May 19th